Who Am I

Hyderabad,Manipal,Bangalore, Andhra Pradesh,Karnataka, United States
Pursuing Masters from Manipal Institute of Technology,Intern at VMWare,A dangerous a Geek,a Freak,a Sneak and a Nerd.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Silverlight

It seems silverlight is cool ... checkout what sriram says about Silverlight.


"Just finished watching (and still recovering from) the Mix keynote. I have the same feeling now that I had when I first saw Longhorn - this is going to be big and momentous"
read more here

According to Scoble with Silverlight Microsoft is scorching back towards Google.

Dont believe them.... Just dont... try for yourself. I will do the same. Saying "IT SEEMS SILVERLIGHT IS COOL"[look at my opening statement] because SOMEONE said it is just too lame ...... You switch back to ur IDE try it and let us know!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive