Who Am I

Hyderabad,Manipal,Bangalore, Andhra Pradesh,Karnataka, United States
Pursuing Masters from Manipal Institute of Technology,Intern at VMWare,A dangerous a Geek,a Freak,a Sneak and a Nerd.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Back with a Big Bang …

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ..

Its been a long time that I have posted some stuff … Actually things have changed a great deal from the time when I was last blogging.

Now my tenure as Student Partner is nearing its end [probably two more days]. And now I am a part of Mobile and Embedded Devices Technology Enablement Program. My role here is of a Proctor … My basic responsibilities are to drive the community towards potentials of Microsoft embedded technologies, assist them in various projects and endeavors which they undertake … Provide them with all the motivation and resources they require to move on with the technology..


To Join the MED community or to know mroe about it you can either mail us at
med_hyderabad@yahoo.com or visit here .

Since as a proctor I have to deal with both Dev’s and proctors .. I have decided to have two series of blogs.I prefer to call them as tracks. Both the tracks shall run parallely. One track is for the Dev’s, the other one is for the newbie’s. The newbie’s track would last till I can bridge the scope of newbie articles to the first article of Dev’s track… About Dev's track ... I wish it neve ends . and I always have some very good stuff to present ... :)

I would be eagerly waiting for all your comments and ideas ….. U can either directly mail me with your queries at dhaval_bhanu@hotmail.com or post your comments here ..

Meet u at the next post ….[I shall post atleast three a day] …..


Dhawal Bhanushali
MED Technology Enablement Program, Hyderabad.
Microsoft Corp, India.

1 comment:

Dhawal Yogesh Bhanushali said...

Thanx da ..

I hope I live up to the expectations and requirements of the community ...


I am making a big update soon to the blog that is why it is taking time ... watch out i require ur guidance :)

regards
-Dhawal

Blog Archive