Who Am I

Hyderabad,Manipal,Bangalore, Andhra Pradesh,Karnataka, United States
Pursuing Masters from Manipal Institute of Technology,Intern at VMWare,A dangerous a Geek,a Freak,a Sneak and a Nerd.

Friday, May 18, 2007

TechMELA - ALL in ONE

Did u hear ... TechMela is announced.... Microsoft stuns me again ..... I was waiting for MEDC to happen in India. I was waiting for TechED... I was waiting for MIX .... Guess what they said u don't have to wait for months .. Come to the TechMela and Enjoy the MEDC symphony, Enjoy the TechEd experience .. enjoy the MIX Extravaganza... [and yeah the ITPRO too :)] ...

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ..... please please please someone invite me to TechMela ...
see what Vineet da ... says about the TechMela ....

However what excited me most is the list of speakers ... I wont break the surprise[even for a few seconds] See for yourself ..... ....

I just wonder what people from other cities are going to say about this ..... and why was the calender shortened .... I am not able scratch out any answers ... If u have puh-lease let me know !!!!!!!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Blog Archive