Who Am I

Hyderabad,Manipal,Bangalore, Andhra Pradesh,Karnataka, United States
Pursuing Masters from Manipal Institute of Technology,Intern at VMWare,A dangerous a Geek,a Freak,a Sneak and a Nerd.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

L4Learn

Hi ....
This is my first blog and my first post.... so nothing more to it like tech ...rather i would like to introduce my self here.....................
I am a Computer Science Engineering student from Hyderabad .......... yes the Hitech city in India .... my area of interest is core programming ... i like coding in assembly ...well i used to believe that i have a good hold over it ..... but suddenly.... one fine morning .... some one from somewhere proved me wrong ..... he showed me a new pathway still untrodden .... i do need a little help though in it to get really going ..... however i also enjoy programming in java and c ...... now i am concentrating on dot net though .....
Well thats it for now ..... got to know you before i tell you more about me.... i will be posting the tech stuff very very soon .. hold tight and keep waiting ......

bye for now,
Dhawal Bhanushali.....

No comments:

Blog Archive